National Park Service - Fees and Security
Each adult ticket includes a $3 National Park entrance fee. Entrance fees are used for the operation of National Parks. Bearers of the following passes are charged at the National Park Passport prices: National Park, Golden Age, Golden Access and the Annual Park Pass. Visitors must present their National Park pass at time of check-in. The National Park Entrance fee portion of the ticket purchase will be refunded to the credit card charged within 24 hours of the date of visit. Ticket prices are subject to change.
As a Fee Demonstration Area authorized by Congress, 80% of all entrance and user fees collected at Jefferson National Expansion Memorial are retained by the park. The remaining 20% of funds are made available for use by all other National Parks. These funds are used for the preservation and maintenance of historic and natural resources, as well as for improved visitor services.
The Agency is authorized to collect entrance and user fees on behalf of the National Park Service. Transaction fees charged for other services are at the discretion of Bi-State Development Agency.
Visitors to the Gateway Arch are subject to search and to screening by magnetometer and x-ray equipment. Film less than 1600 ASA will not be harmed. Videotape will not be affected.
Ownership and Usage Rights
All images, text, programs and other materials posted on the Site is subject to copyrights owned by the Agency and are protected by United States copyright laws. Any reproductions, retransmission, distribution or reproduction of all or part of any images, text, programs and other materials found on the Site is expressly prohibited, unless the Agency has expressly granted its prior written permission. The Agency neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. All other rights are reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of the Agency appearing on the Site may not be used in any advertising or publicity without the Agency’s prior written permission.
Any communication or material transmitted to the Site by a user via electronic mail or otherwise is nonconfidental and non-proprietary. The Agency may use any information contained in any communication by a user to the Site for any purpose whatsoever.
Restriction of Liability
The Agency makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on the Site. The Agency assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
The Agency provides information and services on the Internet for the benefit of users. Users may utilize the Site, solely at their own risk, only for informational and non-commercial purposes. The Agency [and any other party involved in the creating, producing, or delivering of the Site] is not liable for any damages arising out of the use of the Site, or any damage to, or viruses that may infect a user’s computer equipment or other property on account of access to, use of, or browsing of the Site or the downloading of any materials, data, text images, video, or audio from the Site.
Although the Agency may from time to time monitor or review all information on the Site, the Agency is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site.
Although the Agency’s site contains links providing access to other Internet sites, the Agency takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites and does not exert any control over those site. The Agency will remove any link from the Sites upon the written request of the linked entity.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at email@example.com.